Caribbean Distributed Energy Corp. (CDEC) is proud to co-sponsor the SANTA (Seeing A Need, Taking Action) Charity golf tournament which will be held at the Constant Spring Golf Club on December 6 and 7.
SANTA is Jamaica’s largest amateur golf tournament and is among the largest supporter of multiple charities.
Organizers’ SANTA have touched lives with some estimated $26 million in cash donations, time, services, equipment and materials to over 18 different charities since its inception in 2001.
- Patrick’s Foundation
- Mustard Seed Communities
- Mary’s Child – Home for Pregnant Teens
- Jerusalem Children’s Home
- Bustamante Hospital for Children
- SOS Children’s Village in Stony Hill
- Missionaries of the Poor
- Possibility Project (St Andrew Care Centre)
- National Chest Hospital
- St Anne’s High School, Hannah town
- Homestead Place of Safety (Stony Hill)
- St Pius X Evening Institute
- St Joseph Hospital
- Wortley Girl’s Home
- Law Street Trade Training Centre
- PALS – Peace and Love in Schools
- Lacey Grey Primary School
- Boy’s Town
Goals for 2014
This year, SANTA’s goals are:
- To increase charitable funds by 25% to $2,500,000.
- Continuing our support of SANTA’s beneficiaries.
- Continue to host Jamaica’s premiere charity golf tournament with maximum participation of 144 golfers plus 50 junior golfers.
- Increase exposure/recall for participating sponsors and donors.
SANTA 2014 represents a winning combination of sport, charity, youth, marketing and fun.